July 14, 2011

Periwinkle Perfection

It's time for a confession: I am absolutely, positively IN LOVE with this color. I want to propose to it, give it a ring and walk it down the aisle.

I'm not quite sure what it is about the color that I love so much. Maybe it's the fact that it's not overdone (I've hardly seen it used anywhere), or that I can't decide what color it is. It's not purple. It's not blue. Periwinkle perhaps? Or maybe I love it because it's soft and elegant and makes me feel like I'm walking through clouds. Whatever the reason, I am smitten. Meet my new husband: blue-y, purple-y loveliness.

periwinkle wedding
Center: chair
First row: buttons, table, centerpiece
Second row: bride, cake
Third row: bouquet, flowers
Fourth row: bottle, love, shoes, bridesmaids

1 comment:

Laura said...

That color on the bridesmaids is fantastic. I think it would go really well with a blush or gold and ivory. Can't we just have ten weddings ...one in every color? :)

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics