November 30, 2011

Hair inspiration Part II

It's time for another round of beautiful wedding hair styles that are sure to inspire you! If you haven't thought about how you're going to wear your hair for your wedding day, or simply just can't decide, have a look at these. Some of them are simple, some more intricate. Some are fun, some more elegant. Some boast flowers and accessories, some don't.

 But, whatever your style, you're sure to find something you like in at least one of these. As for me, I love them all. OH the choices!

Click on picture for source.










3 comments:

Emily said...

Ahhh, beautiful hair! Makes me want my long hair back! I chopped and donated now because I knew by the time I was ready to get married, it would be grown out again. Yes, yes I did plan my wedding hair way in advance. :) Ahh, the pictures are gorgeous.

said...

Thank you for this post, I have been searching for good wedding hair ideas!!

Brandt & Shardi said...

Thanks for the lovely comments, ladies! Glad you enjoyed looking at the pics. :)

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics