July 17, 2011

Gray and Yellow Wedding

I'm a huge fan of a gray and yellow color combo. It's ultra sleek and modern and oh-so chic. It's a great way to pull off yellow without making your entire wedding looking like a giant bumble bee. The gray really softens the yellow, but makes it pop at the same time. I don't know how it does this, but it does! If  you love the idea of a really contemporary, clean wedding, this color combo is sure to do the job. And it makes me thinks of dolphins and canaries. But that has nothing to do with anything.

gray and yellow wedding
Photos courtesy of Style Me Pretty

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love this color scheme. I've been thinking about yellow, gray, and navy blue... Just an idea ;)
PS. I meant to tell you that someone pinned you on Pinterest!

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics