July 8, 2011

Don't make me blush!

This blush wedding is absolutely the most romantic thing I've ever seen. It's soft, girly, and has that fresh "I just got pinched on the cheek" look.

This color palette is definitely worth looking into if you want all of your guests to fall in love at your wedding. Hey, I really think it could happen! Just know that you will be solely responsible for the bad choices they make during the reception. Can't say I didn't warn you.


Center: shoes
First row: bride, bouquets, macaroons, bridesmaids
Second row: bouquet, place setting
Third row: couple, cake
Fourth row: dress, table number, vase, boutonniere



blush colored wedding

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Love this. It's pretty, soft and romantic. Can see you with this colour actually.

Laura said...

I recently fell in love with blush. You're right, it's a hard color not to go gaga over. Great inspiration board.

Brandt & Shardi said...

Thanks ladies! I'm so glad you like it.

Stylish Bliss with MiMi said...

Love this blush color palette!!

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics