July 6, 2011

Disney-Inspired Weddings

Disney World is the most magical place on the Earth, so why not take some inspiration from Cinderella, Belle and Ariel and have a wedding fit for a princess?

These dresses, designed by Alfred Angelo, are each inspired by a different Disney Princess. What a genius idea! I literally cannot decide which one I like best. One thing is for sure, wearing any of these dresses on your big day would make you feel like royalty (and hey, you've already found your Prince Charming). Couldn't be more perfect.

From left to right: Tiana, Snow White, Jasmine, Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, Sleeping Beauty

Check out the website for more info and a better view at these beauties.
Disney Bridal

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Like Ariel!

Brandt & Shardi said...

Me too! Ariel's is my favorite. I think I would wear any of them though...haha

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics