July 13, 2011

Aurora Jewelry on Etsy

When it comes to picking out small details for you wedding day, like jewelry for example, it can be a daunting task. There are thousands of places to buy jewelry and hundreds of options to consider. It can be tough to even know where to start. I believe that once again, your place to begin is Etsy. What could be better than wearing beautifully crafted, hand made, original works of art? Trust me, going with something unique and special is the way to go. Small boutiques often offer jewelry made by local artists, but, unfortunately, they come at a high price. Start looking at Etsy and you will find all kinds of beautiful pieces in a range of prices. The point is, you don't have to spend a lot to get hand made pretties (yes, I used the word "pretties").


One shop that I love is Aurora Jewerly Boutique. What I like so much about this particular vendor is the quality and love the artist, Rachel, puts into each and every piece. She uses high-quality materials (freshwater pearls, Swarovski pearls & crystals) and makes each pieces to order. She will even work with you to design whatever your little heart desires. Tell her what you're looking for, and she'll handcraft something from scratch. And the best part? Her prices rock my socks. Here are some of my favorite pieces that she sells:

"Evelyn" necklace, $60. Click here for more info!

"Fleur" earrings, $26. Click here for more info!
Starlight Hair Comb, $45. Click here for more info!

"Eternity" Bracelet, $56. Click here for more info!

"Rio" earrings, $56. Click here for more info!


Aren't you in love? I sure am. In fact, I'm smitten. I'm thinking about leaving my fiancé for those earrings.

Oh ya, and check her out on Facebook!

2 comments:

Stylish Bliss with MiMi said...

Fabulous earrings!!

Brandt & Shardi said...

Aren't they? She does BEAUTIFUL work!

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics