September 2, 2011

Pearls are a girl's best friend

Some people say that diamonds are a girl's best friend. Well, I think that PEARLS are really our best friends. They're elegant, regal, and so classic. And, I love that they come in so many different colors! If you love pearls as much as I do, then they are definitely something that will have to make it into your wedding decor. Sure, you could just put on a pretty pearl necklace and call it done...but you could easily go much farther than that! I love the cakes with edible pearls on them. I love the idea of draping pearls in your centerpieces or decorations, I love sticking them in your bouquet, and I even love putting them on your groom! The options are endless. Can you go wrong with pearls? Nope. Definitely, definitely not.

wedding with pearls
Photos courtesy of Style Me Pretty
Center: bride
First row: vases, necklace, cake, hanging decoration
Second row: bouquet, couple
Third row: cake, necklaces
Fourth row: shoes, bouquet, boutonniere, table number

3 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful post! I have always loved pearls. I look forward to sporting them at my wedding!

Thanks for the follow! I'll be sure to come back here often. :D

amy said...

Pearls are indeed essentials. This is so beautiful an inspiration . . .

Brandt & Shardi said...

Kat: Thank you! I think pearls are the epitome of a bride. So classic and elegant. Thanks for the comment.

Amy: Thank you so much for the kind feedback :)

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics