September 23, 2011

Pooch: Bride's Best Friend

I'm aware that some of you will think I'm nuts for even posting this...and that's OK. But, others of you will love the fact that I embraced my love for dogs and did a "pooches at weddings" inspiration board! I mean, don't you think it's just the slightest bit endearing when a couple loves their dog enough to bring it to the wedding, or even let it be part of the ceremony? (Don't you dare answer no!) If you're thinking about having your dog make a guest appearance at your wedding, then take a gander at all of the ways you can make your pooch look his/her best for the big day. And, if you have a bulldog, it better be in a pink tutu. No exceptions.

Center: Bulldog
First row: Chihuahuas, lab, yellow dress, tux
Second row: Brown, black lab
Third row: flower necklace, couple
Fourth row: bride, blue tux, French bulldog, tutu

8 comments:

Karla said...

Aww I would have loved to have my littel guy in my wedding pictures. But he is still a very hyper puppy :(

Jess at Just Rainbows and Butterflies said...

Oh my god, these are literally the cutest pictures I've seen and this board made my day! I really really wanted my pup, Sadie to be apart of my special day, but everyone looked like I was crazy when I suggested it. Thank you for making me not feel crazy.

eliz said...

I been seeing so many dogs in e-pics too...I wish I had a dog!! hahaha

Cathy said...

I would have loved to have our pooches there but two of them aren't very people friendly.

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh this is so cute!! I would love to have my babies in the wedding but unfortunately I don't think they will be making the trip to New Orleans with me :(

Saying I do said...

the cuteness is soo much for me to handle!

Brandt & Shardi said...

Thank you all for the sweet comments. Glad you all love your puppies as much as I do :)

Dog Containment Collar said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Of course, what a great site and informative post. I will bookmark this site. Keep doing your great job and always gain my support. Thank you for sharing this beautiful article.

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics