September 6, 2011

Orange & White Dreamsicle

Doesn't this inspiration board make you think of a dreamsicle? Well, it sure does for me...and I think it's delicious! I love how the bright orange stands out so vividly against the pure white. It really makes for a beautiful pop of color and adds so much energy to a room. If you're not into the bright shade of orange, you could always choose a lighter, paler shade and go for a peaches n' cream type look. MMMM. Can you tell I'm hungry?

orange and white wedding colors
Photos courtesy of Style me Pretty
Third row: cake, couple

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Awww I LOVE this. I feel like this is what has been floating around in my head for the last year. I love all the orange!

Emily said...

I think if I truly loved orange, like if it was my color, I would definitely do this! It's so yummy and sweet looking, as well as unique and fun without being... kid-ish?
Sadly, I don't think Orange and I will be on friendly enough terms for my wedding to do this... but I hope to see it in the future!

Brandt & Shardi said...

Sharon: Thank you! I'm glad I could give you some good inspiration :)

Emily: I know how you feel. I don't think orange will be making an appearance at my wedding either. But I do love it. It just looks tasty!

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics