September 12, 2011

Moroccan Nights Wedding

If there was ever a wedding theme that would make me completely rethink what I want my own wedding to look like, it would be this one. Hands down. I am such a sucker for bright colors (especially pretty purples), great ambiance, and fun details. This Moroccan theme has all of that and more. I absolutely ADORE the lanterns and the mood that they create. I love the purples and pinks and blues and oranges mixed together so seamlessly that they don't even seem busy. I love that I think of Aladdin and Jasmine, one of my favorite Disney movies, and I love that it makes me forget that I'm just in Indiana. Pure perfection. Oh, and I forgot to mention the camel! Yes, somebody really did have a camel at their wedding. Awesome.

Center: table arrangement
First row: chandelier, shoes, silverware, couple w/streamers
Second row: boutonniere, napkin
Third row: camel, bouquet
Fourth row: lanterns, bouquet, couple, centerpiece
moroccan wedding

                      

5 comments:

Iz Originals said...

Hey! jsut found your blog via 20SB. Love it. Congrats!! :) I was just married last September. I'm going to be doing a weekly feature talking about my DIY weddings. First post due up later this week. Plz come check it out www.izoriginals.blogspot.com

eliz said...

eeekss! I don't like color but this is too fun!

k... said...

The lanterns are what send me over the moon for this one.

Sarah said...

I *adore* this post!! This is exactly what I hope to channel for my own wedding. I love the vibrant jewel tones and lanterns, and it's so much fun to loosely follow a theme like this. I think Morocco may have to be a potential honeymoon destination...

Chris said...

Love this Morrocan themed idea. Beautiful colours.

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics