August 31, 2011

Black, White & Yellow

I love black, white & yellow together. There's just something so cool and contemporary about it that I like. The sharp contrast between the black and yellow is striking, and the added white makes it look less like a bumble bee and more like a wedding. In my opinion, I think a black and white wedding with pops of bright yellow could be such an unexpected color palette. The black and white is super classic, and the yellow ads a touch of fun. Oh, and a damask pattern too? Such a great combo! What do you think?

black white yellow wedding



Center: hearts
Second row: cake, shoes
Third row: shoes, bouquet

4 comments:

Holly Marie said...

STUNNING! love the color combo!

AlwaysWright said...

It's another one of my favourites too

Stylishly Blissfully Ever After with MiMi said...

So classy and elegant, Shardi! Loves!!!!!!!

Shardi said...

Thanks for the great comments ladies! I appreciate the love.

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics