September 21, 2011

Pink & Gold Wedding

When I envisioned this wedding idea in my head, I was thinking, "Pink and gold Juicy Couture." While I'm not sure if it did the job or not, I do know that I love it. This is such a wonderfully feminine look. It's so soft and romantic that I just want to look at it for hours. In fact, it looks like a wedding that would come straight out of a fairy tale book. The shoes, the dress, the cake...all of it screams "I'm a princess...but in a super fab, fashionable, I'm-going-to eat-an-enormous-piece-of-that-cake-and-still-look-awesome-in-my-dress" sort of way.

pink and gold wedding
Photos courtesy of Style Me Pretty & Elizabeth Anne Designs
Center: chair & dress
First row: presents, shoes, cake table, merci
Second row: girl, couple
Third row: perfume, vase
Fourth row: tux, cake, place setting, macarons

2 comments:

w.e.schwartz said...

This is completely my style!

beeinthekitchen said...

this is so cute :) thanks for the idea. will follow your blog!

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics