September 21, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award



To my great surprise, I got an email this morning saying Melissa from 20 Going On 80 awarded me the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks Melissa. Now, for my end of the bargain, I've got to share with you guys! Here's the rules:

Rule #1: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.

Rule #2: Share 7 things about yourself.

Ok, here goes nothing.

1. I am obsessed with Disney World. I have been there more times than I can count and it never gets old.
2. I am also obsessed with Harry Potter. I have read the books more times than I can count (and watched the movies) and it never gets old. (I'm detecting a pattern here.)
3. I couldn't live without my iPhone. Why? Because I am addicted to stupid games like Angry Birds, Bunny Shooter, and Tiny Tower.
4. I love to knit. There is hardly anything more relaxing to me. Who am I kidding? It pisses me off. I end up throwing my knitting across the room and cursing. And I still love it.
5. I love my dog. He's a Jack Russell Terrier and the sweetest thing in the world... and he's smarter than most people I know.
6. I think my fiance is the most wonderful person on Earth. He eats more than humanly possible, he drinks too much beer, and he thinks I'm the weirdest person he's ever met. And, yes, I think he's the best!
7. Trashy TV rocks my socks. I love Hoarders, Jersey Shore, Millionaire Matchmaker, and any kind of "love" show (Rock of Love, Flavor of Love, etc.)

Rule #3: Pass this on to 15 blogs that you recently discovered.

Ok, here's the part I'm not liking so much. I'm supposed to pass it on to 15 blogs? That's a lot. I don't want this to become an annoying forwarded message that we all hate. I also think it kind of takes away the excitement of receiving an award when you realize that 14 other people got it too.

So, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to pass this on to TWO people (gasp!). And I'm going to carefully choose the people that I think deserve it (double gasp!).

I've chosen to award this to Whitney at We're Making History!! I think her posts are cute and fun to read. And, she posts about all kinds of differentl things, making here extremely versatile and a perfect candidate for the Versatile award.

And, I'm going to also award Shannon at Love in the Big Easy! Follow her as she plans for her wedding in beautiful New Orleans! She has so many great posts to check out.

There ya have it. Check out these to sites and show them some love. Thanks again Melissa :)

1 comment:

w.e.schwartz said...

Thank you so much!! :)) I'm excited to visit Shannon's blog, too!!

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics