September 9, 2011

Earthy Elegant Wedding

I love a good earthy wedding...one where there's moss and greenery, sticks, feathers, weedy-flowers, pine cones...I love it all! There's just something so calming about a wedding that is all about the good ole outdoors. Not to mention, it takes major skill to be able to pull off an earthy wedding and still keep it elegant. Afterall, you don't want you guests to feel like they're in a swamp in  your backyard. It's still a wedding. It should still feel like a wedding. So I guess "elegant-earthy" would be an appropriate name. Or "not-too-earthy-but-still-earthy...earthy." You get the picture.


earthy wedding
Center: hands
First row: table, couple, cupcakes, plant
Second row: decoration, centerpiece
Third row: stationary, cake
Fourth row: boutonniere, plant, couple kissing, bride

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the colors!

Katie said...

I'm going for something like this with our wedding... earthy/rustic/vintage. I can totally make those meld somehow... right? :P

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics