Remember the post I had a few days ago, featuring an awesome dress from Etsy? (Here!).
They're handmade by Coralie Beatrix and just stunning.
Well, I've really been looking into it further. At first I just thought it was a pretty dress. But, the more I'm looking at it, the more I'm loving it. Let me tell you why.
1. It's convertible. It can be worn a ton of different ways. And, I mean a TON.
Here's a few examples of the tops. Keep in mind, these are all the SAME dress, just tied differently.
2. It would be perfect for the mismatched bridesmaid look. Each girl could tie their dress differently, but they would all be cohesive because, essentially, they're the same dress!
3. They come in long and short and both are just awesome.
4. They come in a one size fits most deal (size 2-12). If you are small, you just wrap your dress more times. So, it wouldn't be a huge hassle fitting everybody.
5. If it's too long, or you don't like the length, you just cut off the bottom where you want it. The fabric doesn't need a hem.
6. They claim to be super flattering on every body shape, which would be great. Each girl could just find a way to wear it that flatters them, and wear it that way.
7. They're not very expensive! $79 for a short dress, $99 for a long one.
So, what to do, what to do.....I think I might order one for myself. Then I can play around with it and see if I like it. Plus, all the other girls could try it on too! Which one do you like best?? Long? Short? Which color?