November 2, 2011

Red Fall Wedding

Fall weddings are probably my favorite (and no, it's not just because I'm a fall bride!). I love the beautifully rich colors, the crisp air and the fun details that make these weddings perfect. When I first saw this red bouquet (in the center) adorned with all those autumn details, I was instantly in love. A lot of people would automatically think that a red wedding would be perfect for winter. While that may be true, this inspiration board proves that red can work equally as well for fall. I especially like it paired with brown/wood details that work to soften the red and make it more fall-appropriate. And that tier of fresh apples? Well, it just pulls the whole look together beautifully.

What do you think of this color palette?

red fall wedding colors
Photo credits
Center: bouquet
First row: shoes, bride, dress, flowers
Second row: camera, book
Third row: vase of red flowers, couple
Fourth row: flower arrangement, bride & groom, apples, suitcases

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I love all of this! I'm having a fall wedding and have already planned to use red as my main color. Seeing the way that red can tie in with all of the other fall "things" is so inspiring, and I love the idea of using apples. Beautiful!

Karen said...

I love the red, it's such a nice change from orange. Why do magazines always think fall weddings mean orange?

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics