November 17, 2011

In the Spotlight: Tessa Kim

Have any of you lovely brides heard of Tessa Kim before? I must admit that until today, I had not. But let me tell you, it was love at first sight! Tessa Kim makes these absolutely stunning fascinators and hair adornments, dress accessories and veils. Her style is simple and elegant, with a vintage flair. Every single piece is handmade and designed for each specific bride. They are all hand painted, hand cut and sculpted so that each and every piece is unique. And, with unlimited customization options, you simply can't go wrong! I honestly cannot find one piece that I do not like.

If you're looking for a veil, headpiece or dress accessory, I urge you to stop over to Tessa Kim and have a look around!

Here are some of my personal favorites (click on picture for source!).

Hair Adornments & Fascinators









Gorgeous Veils






Dress Accessories





Pretty, huh? Remember there's SO MUCH more in the shop! Go check it out HERE.

3 comments:

k... said...

Love love love!!! I always like you blog redesign as well!

Natalie said...

WOW! I love these accessories :) Especially the first one!

NEHA said...

FOR ETHNIC BIRDAL INDIAN ACCESSORIES VISIT WWW.SHAADIKITAYAARI.COM

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics