November 9, 2011

50 Fashionable Bouquets

Lately I've been noticing just how many different ways there are to "jazz-up" your bouquet, and it's ridiculous how many of them I love! A lot of brides are using ribbons, burlap, beads, buttons, brooches, photographs, etc to make their bouquet personalized and beautiful. I just love looking at them in all of their beautiful glory. But who could blame me? The only thing better than a gorgeous bouquet is a gorgeous bouquet decked out in pretties. It's such a great way to make your bouquet special and let a little bit of your personality shine through.
So tell me, have you thought about how you're going to wrap/decorate your bouquet?

Click on picture for source.































3 comments:

Sharon said...

These are all so pretty! I'm loving the ribbon myself. I also think I'm going to add a charm with my kitties pictures in it. Got to incorporate my cats somehow!

Karen said...

How can I pick my favorite? They're all gorgeous! I love flowers. I thought the ones with buttons were especially cute, though!

Gronny Waston said...

Truly a wonderful blog! Simply loved all these floral bouquets. It has made very easy for me to choose one for my bridal bouquet. Have seen many bouquets in a nearby flower shop but didn’t liked any. Seeking a local service to Deliver Flowers too for decorations.

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics