November 27, 2011

In the spotlight: Orchard & Brown Stationery

Good morning all my lovely readers! I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving full of great food, friends and family. If aren't all still bursting from all that turkey you ate, then you did something wrong!

Today I'd like to introduce you all to The Blushing Bride's new sponsor, Orchard & Brown. This invitation and stationery company makes some of the most unique, adorable work I have ever seen. It's definitely out-of-the-ordinary (in a good way!). Based in Sydney, Australia, Orchard & Brown consists of two friends (Peta Orchard and Danielle Brown) who love to create fun, quirky stationery for the bride & groom. If you're looking for stationery that will reflect your personality, you MUST have a look around Orchard & Brown. Trust me, you won't be disappointed!

Here's some of my favorite pieces:
Fern collection

Cirque de L'amour Collection

Secret Garden Invitation

Aurora Collection  

1 comment:

Jude Cameron said...

I love the invitations. Simple yet fun. I am currently looking for bridal shops in las vegas that offers this kind of invitations. I am excited for my wedding.

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics