Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!
One of the best things about the holiday season are all the different sweets and treats you get to indulge in! There are so many delicious desserts out there that are perfectly Christmas-y. If you're planning for a holiday wedding, odds are that your guests will be slightly disappointed if there aren't at least a few of their Christmas favorites on the dessert table. Peppermint, eggnog, gingerbread....they've all got to be there!
I've rounded up some of the most delicious eye candies (literally) for you to take a look at. These are not my recipes. I'm simply sharing the love from some great blogs and websites that have GENIUS recipes. So, if you'd like to make one (or all!) of these yummy desserts, please click the link or the picture for the step-by-step instructions from their creators.
1.) Peppermint Cake by Camille Styles
2. Gingerbread Truffle Pops by Dashing Dish
3. Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes by Please Note
4. Red Velvet Cupcakes by Dashing Dish
5. Chocolate and Chestnut Macarons by Food Nouveau
6. Minty Meringues by Camille Styles
7. Tiramasu by Portuguese Girl Cooks
8. Chewy Chocolate Peppermint Cookies by Dashing Dish
9. Cinnamon Roll Cookies by A Little Bit Crunchy
10. Eggnog Cupcakes by Dashing Dish
There you have it! Ten delicious holiday treats that are perfect for a holiday wedding (or any occasion!) Are there any that you are dying to try?
If you're looking for more Christmas goodness, check out Sparkled blog for some great drink recipes to get you in the holiday spirit!