Is there anything more adorably delicious that layered desserts? Probably not. They just look so tasty and pulled-together at the same time. That's why I love these as a wedding dessert. Not only will your guests think they taste delicious, but they look fancy and cute too! They make for a perfect display all lined up together. And, we all know how refreshing it is to have something other than cake at a wedding. Yes, cake it great, but sometimes it's nice to switch it up!
These layered desserts would also be great at any party or get-together. It looks like you did a lot of work, when they're really pretty simple to make! And, the possibilities are endless. Here are just a few recipes from some talented people for some of my favorite layered desserts. Aren't they pretty??
Be sure to click the link on each one for the full recipe!
1. Salted Caramel Pudding by Portuguese Girl Cooks
2. Baileys & Hot Chocolate Tiramisu by A BitterSweet Wife
3. Red Velvet Trifles by The Moonlit Kitchen
4. Kahlua Cake Trifles by Just Putzing Around the Kitchen
5. Peanut Butter Cheesecake Mousse Cups by Girl Cooks World
6. Panna Cotta Kiwi-Citrus Gelée by The Café Sucré Farine
7. Pumpkin Pie Mousse by Katie Did
8. Lemon & Blueberry Greek Yogurt Parfait by Girl Cooks World