This time, Lisa from White Tulip Boutique has been kind enough to offer one of her beautiful, handmade creations for you to win. Lisa, the owner of White Tulip Boutique, offers a wide montage of beautiful items for sale in her Etsy shop. She has a variety of interests, and her collection of elegant items certainly reflects that. Be sure to check out all the items in her shop. There's so many pretty things to look at, and I'm sure you'll find something that you love.
Because rustic weddings have been all the rage in bridal magazines and blogs for the last couple of years (and who doesn't LOVE a rustic wedding?), Lisa is giving you all a chance to win this beautiful, rustic ring bearer pillow.
How stinking cute is that? This handmade ring canoe is made out of birch wood, and would be absolutely perfect at a rustic wedding. It's especially perfect if you're looking for something a little more special than the traditional, plain pillow. It's definitely a statement piece that your guests will love (how could they not?). And, after the wedding, just clip off the ribbons, and keep this darling canoe as a keepsake from your wedding day.
I absolutely think I am in love. To be completely honest, I want this little guy pretty badly. You're lucky that I love you all so much, or I might just snag this up for myself! haha.
Here's a few more pictures:
|All designs, descriptions, photos, and creative contents are copyrighted by the artist ©2007-2011 White Tulip Boutique all rights reserved. Please do not steal. Permission must be granted to use these images.|
The canoe is made out of birch bark and moss. Satin ribbon is threaded through the moss to prevent separation. Measurements: 7.5" long x 2.5" wide.
HOW TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY:
- You must be a follower of The Blushing Bride to enter. If you do not already follow this blog, please do so by becoming a GFC follower via the button on the right column of this blog OR become a Bloglovin' follower via the button on the right column of this blog.
- Visit White Tulip boutique and have a look around (CLICK HERE!) Then, come back here and leave a comment telling me which one of Lisa's items you like the most (other than the birch canoe).
Don't forget to include your email address as well so I can contact you if you win.
EXTRA CHANCES TO WIN:
- "Like" White Tulip Boutique on Facebook. (CLICK HERE!) And leave me a comment telling me you did so.
- Follow The Blushing Bride (@_BlushingBride) on Twitter. Leave me a comment telling me you did so.
- Tweet about this giveaway. "#GIVEAWAY! Enter to win a rustic ring pillow from @_BlushingBride! http://ow.ly/7hOI9 " or something along those lines. Leave me a comment telling me you did so.
This means, that you will all have the opportunity to get 4 entries to this giveaway if you do all 4 steps. Do as many or as few as you like, but make sure to do the first 2 steps under "How to enter this giveaway", as those are mandatory.
This giveaway will be eligible for entry until Sunday, November 13 at midnight.
The winner will be picked at random and will be announced Monday, November 14.
Thank you so much to Lisa for supplying this adorable rustic ring pillow. And thank you to all of my readers who are entering the contest. GOOD LUCK!