January 13, 2012

Interview at A Savvy Event

Hey everyone! As you some of you know, I won an inspiration board contest a few months ago on The Perfect Palette, and now my board in being brought to life at The Lab Event in Sonoma, California! I'm pretty excited about it because the show is tomorrow. Unfortunately, I live too far away to attend, but I'll be posting pictures here so you can all check it out too.

For now, I'd appreciate it if you'd check out my interview on A Savvy Event's blog (they are the ones bringing my board to life!).  If you haven't seen it before, here's my winning board:



I'm so excited to see what A Savvy Event does with it! I'm sure it will be absolutely fabulous! Stay tuned after this weekend for pictures of the event, and please check out my interview HERE!

2 comments:

Jillian Nicole said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Sounds like The Lab Event was so much fun and I can't wait to see the photos you post! Congrats on this!:)

Sharon said...

Yay! I had no idea you won! But I thought of you and your blog back when the contest was going on. Can't wait to see what they do!

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics