January 9, 2012

In the Spotlight: Which Goose

Today, while paroozing the pages and pages of homemade goodies on Etsy, I came across this lovely shop called Which Goose. There are so many great things here, that I can hardly stand it! Fascinators, clutches, head wreaths, ring pillows, jewelry...you name it, and it's there. Which Goose has a lot of beautiful, vintage, whimsical pieces that would be perfect for a bride looking for something different and pretty. I just love the details that are put into each piece! And, it's extremely affordable – perfect for a bride on a budget. Here's just a few of my favorite finds from Which Goose. But trust me, there's so much more to check out.

Which piece is your favorite?
Bridal Lace Headpiece – $150


Flower Hair Clips Set – $25

Rustic Burlap Ring Pillow – $15

Natural Flower Hair Comb – $40     

Teal Floral Fascinator – $100
Ivory Rose Wedding Head piece – $120
Vintage Beaded Purse – $40
Flower Crown – $100

1 comment:

Laura Darling said...

Oooh the second and last pics are my fav! So beautiful!

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics