December 1, 2011

Sleeping Beauty-Inspired Wedding

As many of you already know, I am a HUGE Disney fan. I've watched Disney movies and spent my vacations at Disney World more times than I can even count. There is just something so magical about the entire thing. Disney just inspires a sense of imagination and whimsy that I can't seem to get enough of. Being a girl, I grew up loving the Disney princesses. The fairy tales surrounding each one of them was always so awe-inspiring to me. Any of you feel the same way?

This board is my interpretation of what I think Sleeping Beauty's wedding would look like. It's soft, romantic and all around princess-y. Since Aurora spent a lot of her time sleeping, this board has a dream-like, plush feeling. I think I could look at it for hours and not get tired of it.  This would make the absolute most beautiful wedding ever. Fluffy pink flowers, a harpist and a castle give the look a very Disney-esque feeling.

What do you think? Does this look like Sleeping Beauty's wedding to you?

sleeping beauty inspired wedding

Photo Credits:

Center: tiara
First row: peonies, lights, shoes, harp
Second row: castle, dress
Third row: sign, roses
Fourth row: rings, flower, bridesmaid, lantern


More Disney princess-inspired weddings to come! Any you would like to see next?

No comments:

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics