December 14, 2011

Green & Brown

I've got another beautiful reader-requested board coming your way today. This time we have a June bride named Amanda who's getting married in a gorgeous old tree nursery that backs up to a winery. How awesome does that sound? I keep picturing it in my head and WOW it makes me excited every time!

Amanda envisioned greens and browns as the main colors, cowboy boots for the bridesmaids and grey or khaki for the groomsmen. She also loves big, fat flowers in muted colors (who doesn't?). She really wanted a romantic yet earthy feeling to her big day.

This board turned out to be one of my favorites! I absolutely love the way the different shades of green pop against the deep, rich wood colors. I'm also a big fan of succulents, and I think they pull they whole look together nicely. Overall, I think they look is very rustic, but still sophisticated and pretty. It's soft and cozy and so perfect for a June wedding. I may or may not want this wedding for my own :)

green and brown wedding inspiration

Photo credits:
Center: bouquet
First row: ring box, couple, ceremony decor, cowboy boots
Second row: shoes, centerpiece
Third row: succulent, bridesmaid
Fourth row: table setting, boutonniere, bride, table number



What do you guys love most about this wedding?


I love making boards for brides-to-be. If you're having trouble envisioning how your big day will look, email me! I'll be more than happy to help. Shardiy@b-y.net

No comments:

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics