October 12, 2011

Flower Girls & Ring Bearers

I'm not having a ring bearer or a flower girl at my wedding. It's just not for me or right for the type of wedding I'm having. We are barely inviting any kids at all, so I think we will just do without children in the wedding party. But, that doesn't mean that I don't love kids...because I do! And I especially love the cute little ring pillows and flower baskets they get to carry. So stinking adorable. I've been saving pictures of what I think are cute, fun alternatives to the plain white pillow and white wicker basket. There are so many unique ideas out there...most of which have the capability for a DIY project! So, if you ARE having little munchkins in you wedding, check out these adorable pillows and baskets (and a few other ideas). You'll love the creativity!

Click on photo for source. 





















Are you having a flower girl and ring bearer? What are you having them carry?

3 comments:

Laura said...

I always think the ring pillows are so cute. But we aren't having a ring bearer. So I guess I'll just have to continue thinking the are cute...and that's all.

Kelly said...

Wow, I love the first picture! I'm using a bird theme and I may just have to do something like this for my flower girl. Also, I love the ring bearer's nest to carry the rings, but I am not having a ring bearer. That would have been perfect though!

Also, little kids are so cute! It makes me wish I had more than just 1 flower girl in my wedding :(

Cathy said...

Love some of those pillows and baskets. I didn't/don't know any little kids.

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics