May 11, 2012

Sleeping Beauty Engagement

Hello my lovelies!

Today I have an inspiration board to show you that is a little different – it's an engagement shoot board! How cool. Sam contacted me the other day and said she was having trouble with her idea for a Sleeping Beauty inspired engagement shoot. If you ask me, she had it all figured out. She knew the poses, the scenes, the parts of the movie that she wanted to recreate. But, she was having trouble with the outfits and the props. How do you take something that could easily be over-the-top and cheesy and make it cute and modern?

Well, here's my take on it.

Photo Credits
Center: Happily Ever After
First row: couple, flowers, key, crown
Second row: shoes, tent
Third row: perfume, rabbits
Fourth row: couple, bouquet, couple, finger prick

I think it is perfectly whimsical and magical– but not corny. It just screams "fairy tale" to me! I love the patterned dress for something a little more modern than Aurora's long, fuschia gown, and that jacket for Prince Phillip is the perfect alternative to an over-the-top prince outfit. Can't you just see Sleeping Beauty asleep in that little tent, waiting for her true love to kiss her? I love me some Disney movies!

Thanks Sam for the fabulous request! Hope you like your inspiration board.

If you'd like me to make a board for you, don't hesitate to email me at Shardiy@b-y.net!

5 comments:

amanda @ twoninenine&ever after said...

Ooooh this is just GORGEOUS, I love it!!!! I hope Sam will get back to you with some pics or a link so we can see the final product! ;)

Unknown said...

Amazing! I really like how soft and pretty it is. Not corny at all :)

Ididtellyou.blogspot.com

Kishah said...

Beautiful! Love the colors...

Blog27999 said...

Ok...

This might sound really creepy, maybe even a little "strange"

HOW would you like it if you could just click "Play" and listen to a short, "magical tone"...

And suddenly bring MORE MONEY into your LIFE??

What I'm talking about is hundreds... even thousands of dollars!!

Do you think it's too EASY?? Think it couldn't possibly be REAL??

Well, Let me tell you the news...

Usually the most significant miracles life has to offer are the EASIEST!!

In fact, I'm going to PROVE it to you by letting you PLAY a real-life "miracle money tone" I've synthesized...

YOU just press "Play" and watch how money starts piling up around you.. starting almost INSTANTLY..

GO here NOW to experience this mysterious "Miracle Wealth Building Tone" - as my gift to you!!

Anonymous said...

聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics