March 29, 2012

25 Prettiest Spring Bouquets

It's spring time. And it's wedding season. How much better could things get? Well, I could spend the next few minutes talking about gorgeous bouquets. Yes, that would be better. So here it goes.

Booking a florist is one of the items still on my to-do list. With 6 months to go until my wedding (as of today!), it's probably something that I should do. But, thinking about picking a bouquet is a really hard decision for me. I've never been a huge flower lover. I mean I've always liked them, but not any more than the average person. For some reason though, when they're put into perfectly coordinated little groups, cutely tied together and carried by a woman in white (and her bridesmaids), I become a flower FANATIC. I often find myself looking at pictures of bouquets and quite literally gasping out loud. Yes, I love them that much. I'm getting married in the fall, but couldn't be more head over heals for a good spring bouquet. The pastel colors, the soft, fluffy textures – they're just so romantic. Here's a collection of 25 spring bouquets that I adore, right down to the last petal.

What's your favorite flower season?

Click on pic for source.

























3 comments:

Jess said...

they're all so lovely! how do people ever decide with all these pretty choices?? haha

Liesl said...

I love the spring bouquets! So pretty, thanks for sharing!

Liesl xxx
http://www.pretty-random-things.com/

Anonymous said...

聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站 , 聊天交友網站

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics