February 10, 2012

Etsy Finds: Valentine's Day!

Every year there seems to be an over-abundance of people griping and complaining about Valentine's Day. And every year I find myself getting annoyed at these said whiners. We get it – you don't have a significant other to spend the day with. Who cares!? I've spent many a Valentine's Days without a boyfriend, and I can assure you – life goes on. This year I challenge you Valentine-haters to get in the spirit! Get dressed up and go to dinner with your girl friends. Grab a bottle of wine and watch chick flicks together. You could always spend some (much needed) you time with a hot bubble bath and a good book. Or how about buying yourself something to get in the Valentine's mood? Every now and then I like to treat myself to something that I really don't need (my fiancĂ© would say it's more than every now and then...but that's beside the point). Here's a great little collection of things I found on Etsy that are perfect for V-day. I mean, how could you not be in the spirit while wearing a sparkly heart headband? Treat yourself to something this V-day and quit the pity party. Trust me, you'll be happy you did :)

valentiene's day etsy

From left to right:

Red dress by Kimberly Noland – $49

Felted red necklace by Lyra Lyra – $29

Crocheted Nesting Bowls by Ribbons Undone – $18

Hot Kiss Throw Pillow by Sveta Style – $38

Red earrings by Not One Sparrow – $22

Heart Headband by Danani – $24

Girl Raccoons Card by The Patterned Owl – $4

Red Ruffles Bag by Bayan Hippo – $42

Heart Garland by Snow Fall Studio – $20

8 comments:

danani said...

Beautiful! Thank you for including me in this wonderfully curated group!

Kristen said...

Such an awesome sentiment - to embrace whomever brightens your life to celebrate Valentine's Day. Who says it needs to be about romantic love?!

By the way, thank you for featuring my garland in your lovely post.

Ribbons Undone said...

Wow--Shardi--this is great! Thank you for sharing my bowls and link. I really appreciate it. Your blog is beautiful and so full of inspiration. Makes me want to be a blushing bride once again! My husband and I have been married since May 1998. He's my best friend and supporter. I hope you and your future brings you the same joy! Thank you again, Victoria

Kristen Danielle said...

That heart headband is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Just perfect!
Thank you so much for including my work on your wonderful blog.

xoxo
bayanhippo

Kate (Bayside Bride) said...

I love the heart headband!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

these are great. i really like the heart headband and the throw pillows!

Come on over to the Muse and enter the Boy Meets Girl Valentine's Day Giveaway to win cute accessories!
http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2012/02/boy-meets-girl-valentines-day-giveaway.html

Kelly said...

That headband is too cute!

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics