August 29, 2011

Unconventional Wedding Gowns

If you're the type of bride who thinks, "A conventional wedding is a boring wedding" then boy do I have the perfect post for you! I don't think there's anything wrong with straying from the usual long, white wedding gown that 99% of all brides opt for. I mean, your wedding should be a reflection of who you are as a person. If you're quirky and fun and totally offbeat, then I'm a strong believer that your dress should match that. Even though it's not MY personal style, I think that these unconventional wedding dresses are fun and beautiful. I give these women major props for daring to be different!

Photo credit











Photo credit

7 comments:

Sarah said...

If I ever decide to get married I will definitely have a non-conventional wedding dress. I am IN LOVE with that last one. Gorgeous.

Liz Taylor said...

Hmmm.... interesting. Not my style either but the black one w/ feather's is pretty cool!

k... said...

I quite fancy the black dress. My fam would not be so amused though.

Brandt & Shardi said...

Sarah: Great! I'm glad you like it. I would love to see someone rock that dress!

Liz: haha yes, they're pretty "out there" aren't they? I think the black one is pretty too!

K: I think the black one is gorgeous. One of my favorites. It's just so FUN!

kennady said...

Excellent collection like the wedding planner

Leesa said...

Your dresses is very nice. Excellent collection the wedding dresses.

Michael said...

These wedding gowns are very passionate and most of the brides would like more innovative on wedding dresses. Because wedding occasion is very important to everyone's life.

Share

Widgets

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Google Analytics